Last night I was sitting on my couch in the living room. I'd just finished my homework and was surfing the net on my laptop. It was pretty late, about 10:30pm, and I was all by myself; Jeremy and Jonas were upstairs. No TV, no stereo, just me and my laptop. I was typing away and I heard a clicking noise on the entertainment center. I looked up just to see the VHS & surround sound turn on and start playing the tape in the VHS player. I was a little perplexed and got up to turn it off. I thought I was sitting on the remote or something, so I looked around for it. It was sitting on the end table next to the couch. There was no possible way I could have touched it accidentally. I sat back down a nd got back to my laptop when I began thinking why something like that would happen. I thought about the tape and remembered the last time I saw it, it was ejected and just sitting in the opening of the VHS player. The only way it could have turned ont he machine and started playing is if someone had pushed it into the VHS player, but no one else was in the room. Spooky!
No comments:
Post a Comment