Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 11 Day 5

Our baby has fingernails and his/her genitalia are showing distinguishing characteristics! We won't get to find out if it is a boy or a girl until our January appointment, so we'll just have to live in suspense for a couple more months. Our baby also started producing its own urine recently. Not that I can really tell. Frequent bathroom trips have been commonplace since I've been pregnant.

I think that I am over the majority of the morning sickness. I really think that I got off easy in that department. I've been told that I'm having a boy because I wasn't very sick, but I'm not convinced. A couple weeks ago, I was calling the baby "him". Now, I am calling the baby "her". I think it is still up in the air.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster lately. Today I am in rather good spirits. Yesterday, I was very sad and cried at work 2 times and at home 3 or 4 times. I also cried on my way home from work.

I am getting excited for the holidays. I am feeling a bit of pressure to get my shopping all done. I wanted to get it all done before Thanksgiving, but Thanksgiving is next week! I guess I'd better get on it.

I purchased some flannel, batting, binding and yarn the other day so I can make some baby quilts. I chose some neutral colors so they can be for a boy or a girl. I will post some pictures when I am all done.

No comments: