I know it has been forever since my last post. I'm sorry. Things are going quite well. We go back to the doctor on Monday for a check-up. We'll get to schedule our ultrasound at that time for January when we will finally find out if it is a boy or a girl! I'm dying to find out.
Jeremy and I purchased our crib and mattress on Sunday. It is white and very cute. Soon we will be able to get a changing table, the highchair, a stroller, car seat and hopefully some more. It is starting to feel more real.
The baby is getting big in my belly. He or she is about 4.5 inches long now. I'm kind of, kind of not showing. I can tell, but no one else really can. It is kind of embarrassing, but I had to buy bigger underwear recently. It was just getting too tight! I haven't really gained any weight though. The last time we were at the doctor, I'd lost a pound. I stepped on the scale this morning, and I was just about the same as I have been for the last 4 months. I'm sure my weight won't stay the same for long, though my doctor only wants me to gain 10 pounds because I am already overweight. It will probably get harder to keep in under control when I am further along.
I will give another update after my appointment Monday. Then you'll only have 4 weeks to vote if you think it is a boy or a girl!!! I hope I get to record a video of the ultrasound! That will be so cool!
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment