Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Week 18 Day 5

Jeremy and I had a fun shopping spree the weekend. We got the baby's highchair and a bouncer. We were going to buy the stroller and car seat, but the Target we went to didn't have the one we wanted in stock. I also bought a bunch of maternity clothes. I needed a lot of pants because my older ones were getting tighter and tighter every day. Now I have enough for work and some comfy casual ones to wear on the weekends.

Christmas was great. We got to spend a lot of time with our friends and family. Our families were very generous with gifts (that is why we got to go on a shopping spree). The baby even got a couple presents. We got some onesies from my sister and some bibs from Jeremy's brother.

Jeremy and I spend the greater part of yesterday cleaning out the office to get it ready for the baby's room. We got the closet all cleaned out so we can move all the things we bought for the baby into the room and out of the hallway. Now we just need to reorganize our bedroom, our closet and Shailee's room/closet to make room for the rest of the office stuff. It is going to take us a while, I'm afraid. But once we are done, we will be able to put together all the furniture and decorate the room for the baby.

No comments: