Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 22 Day 5

Wow, it has been a while since I posted. We have some great news! IT IS A BOY!!! We had our ultrasound on January 14th. It was so fun! I loved being able to see our little boy. He is so active and wiggly. He's shy, too--just like his daddy! The tech was trying to get a profile shot of his face and he had both of his arms up shielding his little profile. But when it was time to see his nether regions, he wasn't trying to hide anything. I can't wait to see this little man. I want to know what he looks like and what color his hair and eyes are. I want to hold him so bad.

He is a little kicker. Every time my cat sits on my lap, the baby kicks her in the butt. He's been kicking hard lately. Jeremy can even feel him kicking when he puts his hand on my tummy.

I've finally started gaining weight. I've gained about 10 pounds, but most of that was over Christmas. I've been kind of staying the same lately, which is probably good. I don't want to gain too much, just enough for the baby to be healthy.

The baby is about 8 inches long and weighs almost a pound! I can't believe something that big is inside me. I'm starting to show, but my belly isn't poking out too much. I'm wearing almost all maternity clothes now. After Christmas, I went on a shopping spree and get me a whole new wardrobe.

No comments: