I'm starting to feel more pregnant every day. Not even just in my belly, but my cravings and emotions are getting a little extreme. I've been craving Chinese food like crazy lately. Not just any Chinese food, but Shanghai Cafe egg rolls and vegetarian chicken lemon grass. I asked Jeremy if he'd take me out on a date Friday night to Chinese food and he said that we can go as long as the weather is good. So Friday, I was thinking about it all day long. I was so excited! I got home and asked Jeremy if we could still go and he said yes, but when he got home I could tell that he really didn't want to go. So, I asked him again and he said that he'd rather stay home. I was so disappointed, but I said that was OK and I'd go look for something to make for dinner. He went up stairs to take out his contacts and when I was looking in the cupboard, my eyes just welled up and I couldn't keep from crying. It was kind of ridiculous to cry over not being able to go eat Chinese food, but I still couldn't help it. I told him that we had to go on Saturday and if he still didn't feel like going, then I'd just have to go by myself. Needless to say, we ended up going on Saturday and it was well worth it.
My baby is getting big. Two more pairs of pants are too tight for me now. After Christmas, I've decided that I'm going to get me some more pants (jeans and other pants) and some more bras. We are also going to go baby shopping and get a changing table/bookshelf, a stroller and a highchair. Hopefully we can get a little more. We have about $350 we can spend on big baby furniture.
It is only 3 more weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl! My friend Anna found out that her twins are both boys. She is coming into town after the first of the year and her friends are throwing a baby shower. I'm very excited that I get to see her. We can compare bellies.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment