I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates for a while. While I was home with Jonas, I spent most of my time feeding him, changing him or trying to get him to go to sleep. He is acclimating to home life quite well. He tends to stay awake more during the day which means that he fusses a bit. He hasn't figured out how to just be awake and happy at the same time. The most he has lasted is about 20 minutes.
He is growing so much. We can see how much bigger he gets every day. I'm not sure his exact weight but I'm sure he is pushing 8 lbs. His preemie clothes are starting to get too small and his preemie diapers definitely don't fit anymore. His newborn clothes are starting to fit perfectly.
I'm back at work as of yesterday. It is a nice break but I miss Jonas a lot. Jeremy is taking care of him now. I'm glad that he could take some time off work. It isn't as hard to leave Jonas because I know he is in good hands.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment