Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Out of his Isolette

Jonas was moved out of the Isolette today. He gets to wear clothes and everything. Until now, they just kept him in is diaper, but they want to see how well he can maintain his body temp, so they are putting clothes on him and putting him in an open crib.

Last night, they tested out how he did on room temperature inside his Isolette. I got to dress him for the first time. I've never dressed and infant before, so it was a new experience and a little awkward. He is very wiggly and had wires attached to him, so I had to wrestle with them to get his onsie on. It was fun though. He is so cute and has such little hands and feet.

I was tickling him last night when we fed him. I think he is going to have ticklish feet. He was wiggling them all over the place, though he didn't wake up.

No comments: