Jonas is 16 today! Well, days, not years. We saw him last night. He is doing such a good job. He's been finishing all of his bottle feedings, so yesterday they started feeding him 2 times in a row by bottle. He's been finishing those as well! I'm so proud of him. He ate his whole bottle last night in about 20 minutes, which is ideal. He had a couple giant burps but didn't spit-up any. It seems like he will be coming home soon with all the progress he is making. I hope he can.
Thinking about him coming home, I get a little nervous. I'm not sure if I'll know what to do with him. I have a feeling I'll just sit and stare at him for the first few days worried that he is going to stop breathing or something. I'm sure he'll be OK though.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment