So far, so good for today. I'm feeling tired, but when am I not? I'm just happy that I got some pants that fit me. Tight pants are just not comfortable. Poor Jeremy had to sit with me sobbing last Saturday about all my pants being tight. He is so amazing to just sit and hug me and make me feel better about crying for silly reasons.
Jeremy told Shailee this last week that she is going to be a big sister. She is very excited! I think it will be neat for her to finally have a sibling, even if she won't be living with us.
It is Jeremy's and my 1st Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. We are going to have a night on the town, but I can't say what we are doing because it is a surprise.
We've got some baby names up for discussion. I like Sadie for a girl and Jonas for a boy. Jeremy doesn't like Jonas so much, but I working on him. He likes the name Gavin, which I like as well. I don't want to settle on a name until he or she is actually born.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


2 comments:
Ooooh... cool names. So, when is your due date?
Right now, it is May 28th, but I will get my offical date when I go to my OB appointment.
Post a Comment