OK, morning sickness really is starting to be a daily thing. I've decided that all I can eat is cheese, macaroni & cheese and saltines. This morning I made a couscous salad to bring to a potluck at my work. I ate maybe a 1/4 cup of the salad, probably less, just to taste it for seasoning after I made it this morning. I thought it tasted really good, but the baby must have not liked it because about one minute after I ate it, it came right back up. Now I'm scared to eat anymore of it.
It is Halloween today. One of my colleagues at work had her grand kids come it to visit her today. They have a little boy, probably around 1 or 2 years old, and a new born. They were both so cute. The boy was dressed up like a lion and the little girl like a witch. I am so excited to dress up our little munchkin next year. I don't think we'd take him/her trick-or-treating, but it will be fun to take some pictures in their costume. Our baby will be 4 or 5 months old by that time.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment