Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week 9 Day 4

Our baby is about the size of a strawberry - just about an inch long! Its arms and legs are getting longer and it is starting to develop touch pads on his/her fingers and toes. It can move its body and limbs but I can't feel it yet.

My morning sickness is starting to be more of an everyday occurrence. I wake up feeling pretty nauseous and have to snack on saltines all day. All the smells at work are bothering me. I work above our restaurant and deli, so we can smell all the cooking smells. It used to smell like bread baking in the mornings, but lately, it is smelling like rancid oil. I don't know if it is just me or if the kitchen needs to change the fryer oil.

My mom took me shopping for maternity clothes yesterday. We were at Target, so I showed her the sheet set that Jeremy and I decided we liked. She was ready to just buy all of it right then. I had to tell her to calm down and that I didn't want to buy all the baby stuff yet. I want to wait until we are further along and know what the baby's gender is before I start buying things for him/her. I just don't want to jinx anything I guess.

Next week our baby will be a fetus. It is only an embryo right now, but not for long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Target has the cutest stinkin' stuff! I wish they would hurry and build one out here. Wal-mart is EVIL!!