The nurses let me try to feed Jonas by breast for the first time last night. It was kind of exciting! He did such a great job. He latched right on and fed for about 5 minutes. When we switched to the other side, he had a little harder time. It took him a few minutes to latch on and then he only fed for a couple minutes. We followed it up with a bottle to make sure he got enough. He ate so much! I was convinced the he would have a real hard time breastfeeding because he's only had a bottle before. I'm so glad that is not the case. He just needs more practice.
He weighs 4 lbs, 13 oz. That is one full pound more than what he weighed at birth! He is getting so big! I am so excited.
A little about Mexico
11 years ago


3 comments:
That's so exciting! What a big little guy!
Yay that's fabulous news!
congratulations
Post a Comment